viernes, 23 de octubre de 2015

Full Moon in Japan


Full Moon is coming and I already feel her vibe calling; I still remember her and I can't believe it, cause it has passed a long long time; will I ever be able to forget her? Will I ever be able to forget her magic shining through her eyes? Or will the sweet taste of her lips sharing her dreams will haunt me for the rest of my life...? I was so young and stupid, now that I'm old I realize I'm still stupid, but Trust me when I say I really loved her; hope I could find her in another life. That's why I want to make music, so I could share my feelings hoping the Moon will help me to spread my message around, wishing someday she could receive it, and release me from the chant of her smile. (Y) ✌

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ElbRvE_zxzY

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario